The all-new Vans line delivers more of what skaters need to enable maximum progression. Made with a fully revised upper, molded heel counter, locked-in tongue straps, and a recut of the DURACAP™ underlay, the Skate Classics Era offers an essential fit that is more breathable and durable where skaters need it most. The two-part foxing, featuring a tougher toe knurl, ensures heightened board contact, and the redesigned gum rubber sole that made Vans famous has been further elevated with the SICKSTICK™ rubber compound plus an internal heel shank to deliver more grip, more boardfeel, more support, and more durability. Along with a new sidewall finish, POPCUSH™ sockliners for superior cushioning and impact protection, and a sleek checkerboard flag, the new Skate Classics Era gives you the iconic look you want—with all the performance benefits that real skaters demand. It is made with sturdy suede uppers.
– NEW SKATE CLASSICS – An iconic style engineered specifically for skateboarding.
– FULLY REVISED UPPERS – Made with sturdy suede and featuring locked-in tongue straps and two-part foxing for heightened board contact.
– LEGENDARY GRIP – Our new, proprietary SICKSTICK™ gum rubber compound has been elevated to the next level of grip and durability.
– POPCUSH™ CUSHIONING – Our standard best-in-class upgrade, the new POPCUSH™ insoles snap back and wont pack, providing impact protection and custom energy return for any type of skating.
– UNRIVALED DURABILITY – Reinforced DURACAP™ underlays and are built to withstand the daily abuse of skateboarding.